Group Zoom Coaching
Let’s uncover some writing treasures for you!
Within each private coaching/Zoom call we can cover any number of intentions.
Here is a specific listing that are all covered on the Yacht Club Package.
Determine Your Destination
- Determine the purpose your book serves.
- Determine the best passageway or genre for your words.
- Determine your target audience.
- Determine your main story line.
- Determine an excellent title and subtitle for your book.
- Determine the layout for your table of contents.
- Determine different writing styles, paths and voices.
Raise the Sails!
Your Productivity Levels
- Raise awareness on how to organize your subjects, chapters, and tidbits!
- Raise awareness on ways to get your writing time/words in daily or weekly.
- Raise awareness on different writing prompts to help you get going.
- Raise awareness on how I can keep you accountable and other time management ideas!
Facing the Storms and Docking the Boat!
Landing and Execution
- Face the facts of cover design, editing and the need to drop anchor!
- Face the issues that come with writer’s block and how to get out of the storms.
- Dock your book on the shelves of opportunities appropriate for your story!
Chart Your Course
Your Business Strategy
- Chart different writing styles, paths, and voices.
- Chart your domains, websites, and social media outlets and use of them.
- Chart the publishing path that serves you best.
- Chart your book proposal if going with a traditional publisher.
- Chart your trademark, ISBN, and other legal documents that may be needed.
- Chart your accounting strategy.
See the Horizon of Opportunities!
Your Marketing and Sales Options
- See how to launch your book step by step, wave by wave!
- See how to teach your book online and make money along the way! (A worker is worth her wages!)
- See ways to use social media and brainstorm other avenues for sales.
Investment for the Kingdom, your purpose: $753
Once you have enrolled you will be contacted about the upcoming class with exact dates and information or feel free to sign up for a discovery call for more information.
Classes begin four times a year:
- September (Closed)
Join the wait list for next session coming soon! Spots are limited!